Thursday, May 24, 2012

i can't describe my love for it.

i have this blog that has pretty much no pictures or other things to distract or inspire, but words and phrases that sometimes get through and sometimes a lot of the time fall flat to anyone but me.

still. it's a blog. it's all about me.
i'm trying to feel more confident lately. my man bought me some nice things. including women's vitamins which sounds silly but i'm seriously stoked he bought them for me because i kind of like being reminded every day that i am a woman and i am different from a man and women need things different than men do. it makes me feel special in a weird way.

i have my nails painted the sweetest light pink right now. it's incredibly feminine and encouraging.

i'm going to apply for a few jobs today. i'm going to look nice and do my make up good and go in there with positivity and confidence. i have a pretty awful work history which makes it hard for me to find jobs, but mostly when i get hired, it's because i have a solid attitude and not to mention a pretty good looking face and body. well maybe not body... sort of... ugh! whatever, i'm the shit.

june is coming up and june is MY thing. june is the best thing ever. it's birthdays every week, summer beckoning, anxious legs for hiking, sunbathing riverside, and pool parties. perfection!

i will leave you with this incredible painting (yes it is a painting! oil paint!!) done by maurizio bongiovanni.

now isn't that just amazing. i can't describe my love for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment