Saturday, June 16, 2012

june

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me   me

so my birthday is coming up, and although i aspire to hedonism, i feel myself looking outwards more lately. my birthday will be modest (i'm working, so is adam) and i will enjoy it with people i love and i will have good times. but it's different this year. i'm going to be 23. which kind of shocks me. it's not "old" by any means, but it's old-ER. just ever so slightly.

makes me think serious.

i'm really happy with the people in my life, and having a job makes things better, and being in school makes things better, and summertime makes things better.

i feel grateful, and not greedy.


it's interesting how people are who they are. it makes me wonder why. i think so many people are afraid of change, and they close their minds because of it. i used to be afraid of a lot of things, i am totally a pussy when it comes to most adult things, but i am not afraid to let things change me. i'm not afraid to let someone CHANGE WHO I AM. only in a good way. but how many people my age can say that about themselves and really mean it and really know that it is true. three years ago i was so all up in myself and thinking i knew everything (especially thinking i knew what i wanted). i am so happy to see so many changes in myself since then. serious things have become important to me, and it feels so good to have people in my life to help me grow. a lot has happened. SO MUCH. and it never got that crazy, but it all effected me so much. and i am so grateful for it. i've learned to start believing in myself more and push myself to do things i never though possible. i'm encouraged to try new things and always set goals for myself. ugh. ok now i'm going to stop.

it's my birthday, bitchez.

No comments:

Post a Comment